What is an Infinite-Z 3D Printer?
Simply put, the 3DPrintMill (Creality CR-30) is a cross between a traditional 3D printer and a conveyer belt. This means two things:
- Continuous, unattended part printing. Parts are 3D printed, the heated belt advances, and the parts detach themselves and fall into a bin. No more constantly prying pieces off a heated bed and starting the print process again. The 3DPrintMill can turn an entire 1, 5, or 10-kilogram roll of plastic filament into dimensionally accurate plastic parts with no human supervision.
- Extremely long (theoretically “infinite” along the Z-axis) 3D prints. By tilting the bed 45 degrees, the back of the printed object advances out of the 3D printer- while the front is still being printed inside the printer. The longest print out of the 3DPrintMill to date is a 20 foot/6 meter long bar- all one piece, produced by a machine only 66cm long.
Who is the 3DPrintMill (CR-30) for?
- Anyone who enjoys 3D printing but does not enjoy the process of leveling beds and detaching prints. The 3DPrintMill usually prints out of the box and has excellent bed adhesion with PLA, TPU, and PETG. Any adjustments, if needed, are simple, and once done, it stays level almost indefinitely.
- Etsy and eBay store owners who already sell original 3D printed designs. Wall hooks, face shields, and other functional prints by the dozen, hundreds- or even thousands. We’re working on software solutions that will allow you to not only print the same object continuously but also add a variety of different models to a print queue and print them all without interruption.
- People who need plastic parts below the minimum for cost-effective injection molding, or anyone who has sensitive IP and don’t want to risk having their molds used without their permission.
- Anyone who would use a traditional 3D printer farm- but doesn’t want the associated labor costs of constantly changing trays of parts, detaching those parts, and starting the print process again.
- Cosplayers with very long prints- swords and spears, that usually require a dozen or more parts and significant post-production can generally be printed on the 3DPrintMill in just two parts, often with no support to remove.
- Restorers, propmakers, and set designers. The 3DPrintMill (Creality CR-30) can print strong, durable crown molding and other architectural features of any profile up to 200x170 and of nearly any length, without the need for custom tooling. Depending on your selected print resolution and application, these 3D prints can often be immediately primed and painted- with no need for time-consuming post-processing.
- Schools that want to provide access to a 3D printer and want to avoid the risk of students handling it directly and cutting themselves on a broken glass bed, or the sharp tools often used to remove prints or burned on the heated nozzle. The 3DPrintMill (Creality CR-30) is the safest option available since once loaded with a week’s worth of filament by a teacher, it can then be used without any human contact so can be encased in a plastic box or put behind a window with a 3D printed chute to dispense finished parts to the students.
- Anyone with compromised dexterity, or limited movements in their hands and arms. Because the prints do not have to be physically removed from the bed, they can be advanced via a digital control, the 3DPrintMill is far more accessible than more traditional designs- and we plan to build on that. If you or someone you know have special needs, please contact us- we’re doing everything we can to include features that will allow everyone to 3D print- for business or fun.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Sale items are not eligible for refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition as when it was shipped. It must also be in the original packaging.
Cancellation of order
Cancellation of an order is subject to a 10% transaction fee. If the order has already shipped there is an additional 15% restocking fee. Refunds will be issued as per the above notes.
If you have any questions about this policy, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after shipping.
- Sale items
- Wearable Merchandise.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
All refunds are subject to a restocking fee.
If your refund approved, it will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5-7 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: RepRap Warehouse, 11617 147 Street, Edmonton AB T5M 1W3, Canada.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: RepRap Warehouse, 11617 147 Street, Edmonton AB T5M 1W3, Canada
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.