2-3 weeks delivery, or contact us for Edmonton availability.
Print the Widest Range of Materials Possible.
Building on our signature high temperature performance that allows you to print high temperature materials we've now focussed on adding increased functionality with soft and flexible filaments. By providing a PTFE liner tube through the hotend that you can extend into your extruder this gives the ability to add the confinement and constraint needed to make excellent quality prints with flexible filaments like NinjaFlex, FlexPLA and FlexPolyester. This opens up a huge range of new opportunities for your printer.
High Temperature Peformance.
With no PEEK or PTFE in hot regions of our HotEnd we can reach 280C with the supplied thermistor. By swapping a thermistor for a thermocouple (may require additional electronics) you can reach over 400C.
This not only allows you to print extremely high temperature materials like Polycarbonate and Nylons but also eliminates HotEnd meltdown failures associated with PEEK/PTFE designs. Although our latest v6 hotend has a PTFE liner inside the hotend this liner is never subjected to high temperatures so there is no risk of damaging the liner through overheating.
Easy No-Solder, No-Tape, No-Adhesive assembly and maintenance.
We've eliminated Kapton tape or any other adhesives from the assembly process of v6. The new thermistor simply clamps into place with a small screw, high temperature glass sleeving is used to insulate the thermistor legs. This makes installing or removing the thermistor a quick and clean process compared to previous methods involving fiddly kapton taping. No soldering is needed as we supply supply solder free ferrules for making heat-resistant, quick and easy electrical connections to the thermistor legs. Most parts of the hotend simply screw together, the new fan duct simply clips into place and can be oriented in many different directions to suit your particular setup.
- 1 x Aluminium Heatsink (including embedded bowden coupling)
- 1 x Stainless Steel Heatbreak
- 1 x Brass Nozzle (0.4mm)
- 1 x Aluminium Heater Block
- 1 x 100K Semitec NTC thermistor
- 1 x Heater Cartridge (12v or 24v depending on version)
- 1 x 30x30x10mm fan (12v or 24v depending on version)
- 1 x High Temperature Fiberglass Wire - for Thermistor (150mm)
- 2 x 0.75mm Ferrules - for Solder-Free Wire Joins
- 4 x Plastfast30 3.0 x 16 screws to attach the fan to the fan duct
- 1 x M3x3 socket dome screw and M3 washer to clamp thermistor
- 1 x M3x10 socket dome screw to clamp the heater block around the heater cartridge
- 1 x Fan Duct (Injection Moulded PC)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.