eSUN 3D Printer Filament: PLA PRO (PLA+)
Extrusion Temperature Range: 205 to 225 Celsius
PLA PRO(PLA+) Advantages:
Superb layer bonding High rigidity. Good glossiness. Several times tougher than PLA Smoother finished printouts. No cracking or brittleness problems. Prints are hard to break.
PLA PRO(PLA+) print temperature is about 20 Celsius higher than regular PLA. Most users print at around 215 to 225 Celsius.
PLA+ has a low shrinkage rate and sticks very well both to bed and layer to layer.
PLA+ is a biological material, extracted and purified from corn grain, eco- friendly, odorless, and harmless to human.
The product is vacuum packed with a manual. It is not hydroscopic and is ok for long-term storage. It absorbs slower and less moisture than standard PLA.
- Elongation At Break: 29% (compared to only about 5% in regular PLA)
- Izod Impact Strength: 7KJ/m2 (compared to only about 4.2KJ/m2 in regular PLA)
- Prints smoother & smoother printed objects
- Extremely low warp
- Higher layer adhesion
- No brittleness issues
- 1 kg net (approximately 2.2 lbs) Filament with Clear or Black Spool
- eSUN PLA PRO 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant. Superb layer bonding. Several times stronger than PLA.
- 75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 205C - 225C
- Spool Diameter: 8" - Spool Width: 2.50" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.05" - Inner Circle Diameter: 3.5"
One large resealable bag with slider + an extra desiccant pack are included with every spool. The bag and extra desiccant are a great way to safely store your filament spool when not in use. It keeps your filament bone dry & free from any dust or dirt particles, so it's always ready for your next print.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.