Genius Pro Artillery 3D Printers Auto ABL Leveling 220*220*250 Build Volume 0.4mm Volcano Nozzle Ultra-quiet Stepper 250mm/s
Artillery Genius Pro Printer complete assemble size is 430*390*590mm, with the build volume of 220*220*250mm as the same of Genius. However, the different is, Pro has our own technology of ABL auto leveling in the extruder, with 32bit new mainboard
HIGHLIGHTS OF ARTILLERY GENIUS PRO 3D PRINTER
- Titan Direct Drive with Volcano Hot End – Genius Pro uses direct feed with force multiplier extruder and high flow rate volcano hot end for fast and flexible print.
- Rapid AC Heat Bed – Rapid heating up to over 80°C in 2 minutes
- Synchronized Dual Z-axis – High speed and stable movement
- Auto Bed Leveling – leveling sensor preinstalled
- Quiet Stepper Driver – Exclusive stepper driver provide silent printing (you can change to even quieter stepper driver)
- High Speed Printing – Up to 150mm/s
- Easy Assembly – Only 3 parts and 4 screws then good to go
- USB Drive Slot – A feature that most entry level printer does not have
- TFT Color Touch Screen – Clear and intuitive UI
- 32 bit motherboard – More capacity to handle more process
- Failure Detection – Filament Run-out Sensor for recovery and Resume Printing Function to resume printing in short power outage
- Larger Rotary Knob – Easier to do the leveling
- Clean Cable Management – Looks tidier
- Carborundum glass platform – Steadier temperature
Genius Pro Tech Specification
|LAYER RESOLUTION||0.1mm – 0.35mm|
|PRINT SURFACE||Glass ceramic|
|HEAT BED TYPE||AC heat bed|
|SUPPORTED MATERIALS||PLA, ABS, Flexible materials, Wood, PVA, HIPS|
|FEEDER||Titan Direct Drive|
|XYZ RESOLUTION||0.05, 0.05, 0.1mm|
|NOZZLE HEAT UP TIME||<3 min|
|BUILD PLATE HEAT UP TIME||80°C < 2 min|
|OPERATING NOISE LEVEL||<70 dBA|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||100-240V 500W max|
|CONTROL BOARD||Artillery Ruby 32 bit|
|CONNECTIVITY||Micro SD, USB Drive, USB-B to PC|
What's in the box
- 1x Artillery Genius pro (Top Gantry, Mount base)
- 0.4mm Spare Nozzle
- Set of Basic assembly tools
- Collections of Nuts, bolts, screws, and washers
- Spool holder assembly
- Power cable
- USB Cable
- USB Stick
- Artillery Genius pro Installation Manual
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Sale items are not eligible for refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition as when it was shipped. It must also be in the original packaging.
Cancellation of order
Cancellation of an order is subject to a 10% transaction fee. If the order has already shipped there is an additional 15% restocking fee. Refunds will be issued as per the above notes.
If you have any questions about this policy, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after shipping.
- Sale items
- Wearable Merchandise.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
All refunds are subject to a restocking fee.
If your refund approved, it will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5-7 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: RepRap Warehouse, 11617 147 Street, Edmonton AB T5M 1W3, Canada.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: RepRap Warehouse, 11617 147 Street, Edmonton AB T5M 1W3, Canada
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.