A 3 hour, hands-on workshop to introduce ADULTS to 3D printing.
Select a design, learn to prepare the design for the printer, print your design and take home your piece!
This course will be offered on weekends.
Introduction to 3D printing and printers
- Introduction to project selection appropriate for different skill levels
- Introduction to skill appropriate middle-wear software selection
- Print-time influences, including - shells, infill and resolution
- Transfer of G-code to printer
- Steps for successful printing
- Project prints
- Introduction to printer materials
- Removing completed prints
- Finishing the projects
Call the store if you have further questions.
Edmonton 780 758 6263 Toll Free 1 844 873 7727