If you can find a better price in Canada on MakerBot printers, we will match that price!
Price match policy
**Expected Shipping time is 3-7 Days**
Reengineered and Rigorously Tested
The all-new Replicator Mini+ combines portability with ease-of-use and lasting reliability. The Replicator Mini+ prints faster, easier, and with a 28% bigger build volume than its predecessor . To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for over 380,000 hours* across multiple facilities.
New MakerBot Print Software Streamlines and Optimizes Printing
With MakerBot’s powerful workflow tools, the Replicator Mini+ streamlines desktop 3D printing for professionals and educators. MakerBot Print allows you to remotely manage all connected printers over the Cloud, and optimize prints for speed and quality. Plus, the guided wireless setup from MakerBot Mobile makes getting started easy.
Engineered and extensively tested to print faster, easier, and more reliably with a bigger build volume
- Print up to 4” by 5” by 5”—28% larger than the MakerBot Replicator Mini, so you can print bigger models
- 10% faster than the MakerBot Replicator Mini
- Extensive printer and subsystem testing of 380,000+ hours across multiple facilities over the course of development ensures reliable, high-quality performance
- For improved precision and reliability, we have redesigned the Z-stage and refined the gantry through stiffer materials and sturdier construction
- As a portable 3D printer, you can easily move it between classrooms or offices
- Factory-leveled so the printer doesn’t need to be leveled out of the box
- Prints adhere better to new Grip Surface on a more durable build plate, resulting in reduced warping and curling. No blue tape required
- 58% quieter printing allows for a more focused environment
Standardized features for an easy and accessible 3D printing experience
- The swappable MakerBot Smart Extruder+ is designed and tested to provide better performance over a longer period of time
- On-board camera for remote monitoring with 640x480 resolution, double that of the MakerBot Replicator Mini
- Connect to the MakerBot Replicator Mini+ using Wi-Fi or USB cable
- MakerBot MakerCare Preferred provides an even higher level of service and support from the people who know your product best. A basic version is also available
EASY AND AFFORDABLE 3D PRINTING
- Trust in a 3D printer that's durable, reliable, and easy to use.
- Get fast and easy One Touch™ 3D Printing
- Transform a small desk in your home or classroom into an exciting creativity center
- Experiment with a wide range of forms, colors, and textures
- Join the large, supportive MakerBot Thingiverse® 3D design community
- Print, manage, and share your 3D creations simply and seamlessly, with free MakerBot software for your PC or Mac