Micro Swiss NG™ Direct Drive Extruder
This extruder overcomes the shortcomings of all current counterparts on the market, to create an optimal printing experience for everyone.
With the Bevel Gear design, we are able to achieve the industry's shortest filament path (less than 41mm). The unique motor placement allows for a highly compact, low-overhang design. This further increases system rigidity.
- 3:1 Gear ratio
- Adaptable to a wide range of 3D Printers
- Hardened steel, precision cut Dual Gear drive
- Industry shortest, highly constrained, TwinClad XT™ plated filament path
- Bevel Gear system allows a low overhang extruder mount
- Integrated with a Micro Swiss All Metal Hotend
- CR-10 V2
- CR-10 V3
Made in USA by Micro Swiss