RepRap Warehouse is excited to introduce the Canadian-made peel 3d!
peel 3d is disrupting the industry with a professional-grade scanner at a remarkably affordable price. It offers high performance with a user-first design.
The RRW team also does scanning as a service. Please contact us for pricing: (780)-758-6263
Unlocked: Reverse Engineering
Whether you're a teacher preparing your students for their future careers, or a professional looking to save time and money, peel 3d has made reverse engineering and design more accessible than ever before.
- scans humans, metal, clay, ceramics, plastics, painted parts, stone, fabric, leather, organic shapes, and more!
- automatic shape recognition allows for direct scanning without preparation
- scans large or small objects
- stick-on markers (1000 included) let you scan the flattest surfaces
- peel 3d stands behind their product with a 15-day satisfaction guarantee!
Truly Canadian: Quality. Elegance. Affordable.
Remove tables, backgrounds and unwanted objects from your scan in a snap
Set the origin of your model to the perfect location to use in a variety of other software
Can’t get it all in a single pass? Seamlessly combine several scans into one...lightning fast
Employ up to three alternating features with an option to use an image or video and include a call to action button.
Optimize computer performance and save space by reducing the number of triangles your model has based on its geometry
Your scans don't have to be rough round the edges! Eliminate the noise--all while keeping important details!
Flip your scan and turn it into a left-hand side
Cut your mesh with a plan and make its base perfectly flat
Make your model watertight in one click!
- Accuracy- Up to 0.250 mm (0.01 in.)
- Volumetric Accuracy*- 0.500 mm/m (0.006 in./ft)
- Resolution- 0.500 mm (0.020 in.)
- Measurement rate- 550,000 measurements/s
- Light source- White light (LED)
- Positioning methods- Geometry and/or targets
- Scanning area- 380 x 380 mm (15 in. x 15 in.)
- Stand-off distance- 400 mm (15.75 in.)
- Depth of field- 250 mm (10 in.)
- Part size range (recommended)- 0.3 – 3.0 m (1 – 10 ft)
- Software- peel 3d
- Output formats- .dae, .fbx, .ma, .obj, .ply, .stl, .txt, .wrl, .x3d, .x3dz, .zpr
- Weight- 850 g (1.9 lbs.)
- Dimensions- 96 x 140 x 258 mm
- Connection standard- 1 x USB 2.0, USB 3.0 compatible
- Operating temperature range- 5-40 °C (41-104 °F)
- Operating humidity range (non-condensing)- 10-90%
**Carrying case sold separately**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.