|EXTRUDER TEMP:||BED TEMP:|
230°C - 250°C
80°C - 100°C (optional)
Our Carbon Fiber reinforced PETG is made from Carbon Fibers infused into our normal reliable PETG.
- Standard PETG reinforced with 15% high-modulus carbon fiber.
- Strong and light weight, ideal for structural designs.
- Easy to print like normal PETG
- Abrasive filament - Wear resistant nozzle (0.4mm or larger) is recommended.
- High precision quality: Tolerance +/-0.4mm
- Print Speed 70-80 mm/s
- Small shrinkage and low water absorption.
- Excellent ductility and impact resistance, higher strength and rigidity than PETG
- Vacuum sealed package with a moisture absorbing desiccant
- 0.8 kg rolls
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.