Creality Ender 3D Printer PLA Filament 1.75mm 1KG Spool
Welcome to Creality 3D Products like our printers, our filament is here to help you stream your creative side, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
Tested on various 3d printer brands, this filament is suitable for most FDM 3D printers.
Our ultra-smooth technology includes filaments capable of beautiful and smooth extrusion to help build even the most delicate objects.
We use vacuum-sealed packaging to isolate the moisturized environment and filament, and provide the best performance possible.
PLA (Polylactic acid) is an environmentally friendly material that can easy to be degraded and without the smell. It is a thermoplastic aliphatic polyester made of renewable resources like corn or starch. Its extrusion-temperature is much lower than ABS and most often doesn't require a heated bed. It is the " default " recommended material for many desktop 3D printers. It has the following characteristics:
- Good toughness high strength, high stiffness
- No block nozzle, good stick hotbed, a smooth PLA used
- Low shrinkage, thermoforming dimensional stability
- Accurate diameter: 1.75mm, variations + /-0.02mm, roundness +/-0.03mm
1) Diameter tolerance is within ±0.02
2) The regular PLA in the market is very brittle, Our PLA is modified with more flexibility and can store at least one years
3) Several times tougher than regular PLA resulting in improved strength and impact resistance
4) Superb layer bonding
5) High rigidity. Good glossiness.