THE VIRTUAL LEARNING SETUP
Bringing you a single printer setup designed to supply you with what you need to integrate 3D printing into the new school year successfully — whether that’s back in the classroom or teaching from home.
Including access to 15 hours of student curriculum accessible online, our Certification program gives your students the tools to build and strengthen their design thinking skills with 3D printing — a full set of interactive content, projects, quizzes and exams developed by MakerBot Certified Educators.
Student projects are easier than ever to manage with our cloud-based file management software, MakerBot CloudPrint. Students can share design projects and teachers can manage queues easily between printers.
- Easy to use, flexible printer setup with reliable, tinker-free performance
- ISTE-Certified self-paced 3D printer training for both teachers and students
- Cloud-based, 3D printing file management with MakerBot CloudPrint, integrated with Google Classroom, TinkerCad & Fusion 360
- 600+ lesson plans from educators all across the country
- (1) Sketch Printers
- (3) Spools of PLA
- (2) Build Plates
- (1) Spatula
- (1) Snips
- (1) Seats in Teacher Certification
- (5) Seats in Student Certifications
- MakerBot Cloud with Print Queuing
- 1 year warranty