Ender 3 S1 features:
Direct Drive allows for more flexibility in choice of filament, this is especially true with flexible. Dual Z motors come in handy for tall prints. Taking full advantage of the extra 20 mm of z-axis print space compared to the original Ender 3.
All new for this new Ender is the Cr-Touch. Taking auto leveling to the next level. The Ender 3 S1 is the first printer to debut this upgrade out of the box.. Flexible magnetic build plate makes for easy release prints.
Ender 3 S1 Machine Parameters:
- Package Size: 540*510*280mm
- Print Size: 220*220*270mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- Heated Bed Temperature: Up to 100°
- Print Precision: ±0.1mm
- Preferred Slicer: Simplify3D/Cura