- Low Shrinkage and High Precision ELEGOO photopolymer resin is specially designed for reducing volume shrinkage during the Photocuring process ,which ensures the high precision of the print model with smooth finish.
- Fast Curing and Great Stability ELEGOO 405nm Rapid Resin was designed to significantly reduce printing time with its excellent fluidity. Meanwhile its great stability and proper hardness guarantee a worry-free printing experience and successful printing.
- Bright and Stunning Colors: With high quality pigments and photo-initiators inside ELEGOO UV-Curing resin, the models printed with resin have a very pure and stunning color effect just like an artwork.
- Wide Applications Given the outstanding performances, ELEGOO standard resin is suitable for most DLP/LCD 3D printers. Works best with the LCD 3D Printers.
- Safe and Secure Packaging Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag and exquisite designed package box make sure the resin stays in place where they belong
Does it bother you when you clean 3D printed resin model using ethanol?
Does it worry you when you keep a full tank of ethanol in your lab or warehouse?
All the problems now have a perfect solution.
ELEGOO Water Washable photopolymer resin is a significant breakthrough and no more hassle for cleaning resin model from now on!
After your model is complete, put them in a container full of water and shake it or wash it under the faucet if you prefer. Save your time and save your money.
Usage condition :
1) Shake up the bottle before use and avoid direct sunlight and dusty environment
2) Do not drink it and keep it out of the reach of children
3) Please wear a mask and gloves when using to avoid direct skin contact and maintain indoor ventilation
4) If you got skin contact, please wash away with waters immediately, and if you feel discomfort, please see a doctor ASAP.
5) Once the model is complete, please wash it with water for 30 seconds at least and dispose of the waster properly
6)If you don't use the resin, please do not leave them in the resin tank over 48 hours or put them back to its original bottle and seal it.
Material Properties :
Curing wave-length: 405 nm
Hardness: 79.0 D
Shrinkage: 7.1 %
Viscosity (25°): 552.0 mpa.s
Liquid density: 1.100 g/cm³
Solid density: 1.184 g/cm³
Tensile strength: 23.4 Mpa
Elongation at break: 14.2 %