MakerBot Method Carbon Fiber Edition
Print carbon fiber reinforced nylon and other engineering-grade composite parts with three dimensional strength and accuracy like never before on METHOD’s unique industrial desktop platform.
Strong, Heat-Resistant Metal Replacement Parts
Carbon fiber reinforced nylon is optimized for high strength, stiffness, and heat resistance making it ideal for structural applications and metal replacements.
- Excellent strength to weight ratio - 110 MPa TS - for lightweighting applications such as robotic end effectors
- Engineering-grade stiffness - 7600 MPa Tensile Modulus - for structural applications such as vehicular brackets and inspection gauges
- High heat resistance under load - 184°C HDT - for optimal under-hood and tooling applications
Superior Nylon Carbon Fiber Parts with METHOD
METHOD’s unique industrial feature set produces carbon fiber parts with superior three dimensional strength and accuracy
- METHOD’s Heated Chamber delivers parts that are strong and accurate.
- Outstanding surface finish that hides layer lines thanks to METHOD’s Ultra-Rigid Metal Frame.
- Print the most complex geometries including internal cavities with soluble support, or use breakaway support for faster print times.
- METHOD’s sealed filament bays help keep the material dry, resulting in better print quality and reliability, and METHOD’s pre-print spool drying feature allows for the recovery of oversaturated filament.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 MakerBot METHOD X 3D Printer
- 1 Spring Steel Build Plate
- 1 Composite Extruder 1c
- 1 Performance Extruder 2XA Support
- 1 Performance Extruder 2 Support
- 1 Nozzle Brush
- 1 Hex Key
- 1 USB A-to-B Cable
- 1 US Power Cord
- 1 EU Power Cord
Please note: MakerBot materials sold separately.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Sale items are not eligible for refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition as when it was shipped. It must also be in the original packaging.
Cancellation of order
Cancellation of an order is subject to a 10% transaction fee. If the order has already shipped there is an additional 15% restocking fee. Refunds will be issued as per the above notes.
If you have any questions about this policy, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after shipping.
- Sale items
- Wearable Merchandise.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
All refunds are subject to a restocking fee.
If your refund approved, it will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5-7 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: RepRap Warehouse, 11617 147 Street, Edmonton AB T5M 1W3, Canada.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: RepRap Warehouse, 11617 147 Street, Edmonton AB T5M 1W3, Canada
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.