Micro Swiss CM2™ - RepRap (V6) 1.75 Nozzle
Micro Swiss CM2™ Nozzle is an ideal nozzle for all applications. Core of the nozzle is made of high-temperature Copper Chromium Zirconium and plated with an Electroless Nickel Plating. This special alloy retains its strength at much higher temperatures compared to a regular copper alloy. The tip of the nozzle is made of M2 Hardened High Speed Steel and coated with a special nonstick nano coating.
Micro Swiss CM2™ Nozzle Features:
- Copper Chromium Zirconium body
- Plated with an Electroless Nickel Plating
- M2 Hardened High Speed Steel insert
- Plated with a Electroless Nickel Plating
- Coated with nonstick nano WS2 coating.
- Coefficient of friction: 0.035
- Heat-treated hardness: 68 HRC
Orifice size available: .4mm, .6mm, .8mm, 1.0mm
- Limited lifetime warranty against wear
Made in USA by Micro Swiss