The First Performance 3D Printer Bridging the gap between industrial and desktop 3D printing with our advanced 3d printing technology.
Now you can print with ADVANCED engineering materials with a 110° C heated build chamber.
Model Materials - Nylon Carbon Fiber, ABS,PC-ABS, and PC-ABS Fire Retardant, PLA, Tough, PET-G, Nylon, Open materials**
Support Materials - SR-30, PVA
Industrial Reliability + Precision
● Match design dimensions
● Dimensional accuracy of ±0.2mm*
Fastest CAD to Part
● Up to 2x faster than desktop 3D printers
● Seamless printing workflow
● About ⅓ the first-year cost of ownership of an entry-level industrial 3D printer with no technician required
● Accelerate your design process and reduce risk while reclaiming time and money
Industrial DNA. Desktop Accessibility.
Match design dimensions.
● Vertical Layer Uniformity provides smooth surfaces
● Dimensional Accuracy of ± 0.2mm*
● Tight Cylindricity Tolerance
● Pristine, environmentally-controlled PVA
● Complex overhangs without scarring
TRUSTED BY INDUSTRY LEADERS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.