the Cloud is a personal extinguishing device for any 3d printer or laser that gives you peace of mind when leaving your machines unattended for hours at a time!
the Cloud comes with a hook patch on the rear side and a matching separate loop patch with a strong 3M backing. You can mount this loop patch to a wall, your printer, or to a 3D printed bracket to mount to your printer in an optimal position. Plus our most recent HotBox and HotBox Mega have a loop patch already sewn into the inner top panel to give a convenient mounting point!
the Cloud will only activate with direct contact with a flame for at least 3 seconds and will not trigger due to ambient temperature or smoke. Once activated it makes a brief explosion launching a cloud of ABC extinguishing powder into the air around the device. The powder quickly extinguishes almost any fire within its perimeter. Rated as a Class A, B, C, E, and F fire extinguisher.
- Size: Ø135 x 35mm
- Weight: 250g
- Area covered 800 x 800 x 800mm
- Life Span: 5 Years (no maintenance required)
- Main Extinguishing Agent: non-toxic powder
- Material Standards: conforms to international environmental protection standards 91/155EEC.
- Mount above area to protect, directly above the fire risk zone.
- Will protect an area approximately 80cm x 80cm x 80cm.
- Will activate with direct contact from the flame for more than 3 seconds and will not be activated by smoke or heat.
- Be careful during activation as there is a brief powerful explosion and powder dispersion. Wear eye protection and keep your distance when flames are present.
- After the fire is extinguished the powder is harmless, simply vacuum it to clean it.
- Wear eye protection and use caution when around a live flame as the explosion is powerful and can launch the powder and film with force.
- The ABC powder may damage PCBs so after an activation please clean out your printer electronics and test before use.
- This device is to be used only to extinguish fire.
- Store at room temperature, in a dry, ventilated environment.
- Do not open the product, disassemble it, or tear off the protective wrap.